Fair Use Policy
These terms set out the principles and behaviours that the Hermitty community reasonably expects from users participating in the selling and purchasing of property via the Hermitty website.
- In this Fair Us Policy ‘we’, ‘us’, and ‘our’ refers to Hermitty Worldwide Ltd name trading as Hermitty. ‘You’ and ‘your’ both refer to the clients and other users of the Hermitty websites or services.
2. Basic Principles
- By creating an account with Hermitty, you agree to:
- Conduct yourself honestly and in good faith at all times.
- Comply with all laws, including intellectual property laws.
- Comply with our terms and conditions.
- Not to infringe the rights of others copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights.
- Not use our services to spam or send unsolicited communications.
- Not to send phishing or deceptive email or communications.
- Not to impersonate anyone else.
- Not to engage in unethical marketing and advertising practices.
- Not to engage in fraudulent activity.
- Not to attempt to circumvent security measures.
- Not to test our systems or networks for vulnerabilities.
- Not to disrupt our or other’s networks by:
- Introducing malware; and/or
- Flooding/overloading/denial of service attack.
- Not to impose unreasonable load on our infrastructure (we reserve the right to determine what constitutes an unreasonable load).
- Not to reverse engineer our services or code.
- Not to use or engage with services that you have not been invited to.
- Not to use bots or spiders to interface with Hermitty in ways which are not supported via the UI or approved CLI tools.
- Not to use stolen or unauthorised credit cards or other payment methods
- Not to use our services to break the law or facilitate a crime.
3. Buying and Selling Property
- When you are selling and purchasing property with Hermitty you must:
- Describe the property fully and accurately.
- Answer questions about the listing promptly.
- Respond to emails as soon as possible, and within two working days.
4. Listing Requirements
- When you are listing a property on our website you must include:
- Number of bedrooms;
- Number of bathrooms;
- Car parking;
- Land area;
- Property type;
- Registered valuation;
- Floor area of dwelling; and
- Brief summary of the property.
5. Policy Violation
- If you are found to have violated any of these policies, Hermitty reserves the right to suspend or terminate service.
- Misuse of Hermitty’s services can be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org